My life is in scribbles on the front
In inky pen and scraggly font
I'm waiting for it all to come together
The black ink turning into colors
Lasting forever
Holding onto Dear Life
As they call it
I'm holding on screaming but help never comes
Hope is still with me
But it won't be long
Before it climbs up itself
And
Runs
Runs
Runs
I hear a voice calling
"Don't let go!"
I let go anyway
But hope is still hanging on.
(i wrote this when i was sort of depressed in 5th grade science.
In inky pen and scraggly font
I'm waiting for it all to come together
The black ink turning into colors
Lasting forever
Holding onto Dear Life
As they call it
I'm holding on screaming but help never comes
Hope is still with me
But it won't be long
Before it climbs up itself
And
Runs
Runs
Runs
I hear a voice calling
"Don't let go!"
I let go anyway
But hope is still hanging on.
(i wrote this when i was sort of depressed in 5th grade science.
No comments:
Post a Comment