Hello, my name is [anonymous]
You may be frightened about my past
My dreadful days are meant to last
My name will never be known
My people have never seen me upon my throne
You’ll never know if I’m strong or weak
You’ll never know if I’m bold or meek
I’m privet in every way
No one knows what I do all day
Do I sit and ponder upon my couch?
Do I smile and laugh, or frown and grouch?
What does the world mean to me is ________
What does love mean to me is ________
Every night and every day
Not a soul knows what I think or say
And don’t think for a moment that I’ll ever tell
Because my name is [anonymous]
I wish I can comment as well as you write,
ReplyDeleteFor all the anonimous people I know,
For shy and the ones that are out of sight,
I anxiously wait for the poems that follow